Your shopping cart is empty!
Large helmet with folding visor, 1.6 mm steel, blued finish
The large helmets that taper to a point at the bell of the helmet were also called Sugar Loaf helmets in the Middle Ages due to their resemblance to a sugar loaf.
This helmet became more and more popular from the beginning of the 14th century.
Our replica has the special feature that the visor is foldable.
The helmet is handmade from approximately 1.6 mm thick steel.
It has a comfortable height adjustable leather lining and chin strap.
- Material: about 1.6mm steel
- Size: Suitable for a head circumference up to approx. 61 cm
- Long inner distance (from the back of the head to the forehead): about 22.5cm
- Short inner distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm
- Includes leather lining and chin strap
- Finish: Antiqued (blackened and lightly oiled)
- Weight: Approx. 2.9kg