Your shopping cart is empty!
Suitable for show fights, SK-B
This beautiful, well-balanced hand and a half sword has a hardened spring steel blade tempered to approx. 48-50 HRC, which is forged through to the pommel and riveted there at the end of the handle.
The pronounced fuller runs almost to the tip of the blade and gives the medieval sword elasticity and lightness at the same time.
The crossguard is made of steel and the leather-wrapped wooden grip ends with a sturdy steel disc pommel.
The beautiful wooden core scabbard is covered in leather and finished with a carrying strap that wraps around the scabbard.
With its blunt, 2 mm thick striking edges and its rounded tip, this bastard sword is perfect for re-enactment, show combat or sparring.
- Show fight quality class: SK-B
- Total length: approx. 114 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 5 cm
- Blade material: spring steel, heat treated
- Rockwell hardness of the blade: approx. 48-50 HRC
- Handle material: wood with leather wrapping
- Blade length: approx. 90 cm
- Handle length: approx. 22 cm (handle section approx. 17.5 cm)
- Blade thickness: approx. 4.8 mm (cutting edges approx. 3.2 mm)
- Center of gravity: approx. 16.5 cm in front of the guard
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (approx. 1.6 kg with sheath)
- Leather covered wooden scabbard with strap