Torino Rapier antiqued
Based on models of 17th century swept-hilt rapiers of Italian ancestry, the Hanwei Torino Rapier exhibits the classic straight crossguard styling popular in this part of Europe. The rapier features classical lines, with a high-carbon steel flex-tempered blade, a stainless steel hilt (for reduced maintenance) with "blade catcher" quillons and a twisted-wire grip.
- Forged high-carbon steel
- Black leather scabbards
- Excellent Balance
- Blade material: carbon steel
- Overall: approx. 114.90 cm
- Blade Length: approx. 93 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.05 kg
- Point of Balance: approx. 12.7 cm
- Point of Harmonics: approx. 71.12 cm
- Width at Guard: approx. 1.90 cm
- Width at Tip: approx. 1.02 cm
- Thickness at Guard: approx. 0.64 cm
- Thickness at Tip: approx. 0.25 cm
- Antiqued finish, also available is the plain version
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2563
- SKU: HN-SH2204N