Medieval Sword Scabbard with Belt, Leather
This handsome sword scabbard is handmade from vegetable tanned, approx. 3 mm thick leather, and adorned with cross-stitches on the back. It is reinforced with an additional layer of leather at the tip and at the mouth. The opening is approx. 4.8 cm wide.
The scabbard comes complete with a sturdy sword belt equipped with a brass buckle. The many punch holes make it adjustable to a wide range of sizes.
Ideal for early medieval / Viking swords.
- Material: vegetable tanned leather (approx. 3 mm thick), brass buckle
- Colour: brown
- Overall length: approx. 86 cm
- Max. outer width: approx. 6 cm
- Belt length (fully stretched): approx. 103 cm
- Belt width: approx. 3 cm
- Weight: approx. 460 g
- Suitable for swords with the following maximum blade measurements: approx. 83 cm blade length / approx. 4.8 cm blade width
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2565
- SKU: 0164001320