Medieval crusader sword with scabbard, battle sword SK-B
Replica of a high medieval one-handed sword with a typical disc pommel, which has a stepped edge in the shape of a teardrop. This type of sword was already used by the Normans and shortly afterwards was used in the Crusades to liberate the Holy Land.
The wide blade made of EN45 spring steel has a pronounced fuller, which gives the sword great elasticity and lightness at the same time. The cutting edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The curved crossguard and pommel are made of steel.
The hilt of the sword is wrapped with leather cord. The sword comes with a very nice wood-leather scabbard with a leather strap to attach the scabbard to your belt.
This is the battle-ready version of this sword.
- Show fight quality class: SK-B
Find out more about our exhibition fight classification
- Blade material: spring steel EN45
- Total length: approx. 97 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5 cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 60 mm
- Includes wooden and leather sheath
- Weight without sheath: approx. 1508 g
The specifications above may vary slightly from copy to copy.