Sword of the Knights Templar (Militaris Templi) including scabbard
Suitable for show fights, SK-B
This beautiful Templar sword has a spring steel blade tempered to approximately 48-50 HRC, engraved with the inscription MILITARIS TEMPLI on one side.
It is forged up to the pommel and riveted there to the handle end. The pronounced fuller on both sides runs almost to the tip of the blade and gives the one-handed sword suppleness and lightness at the same time.
The guard is made of steel and the leather-wrapped wooden grip ends in a flat steel disc pommel with an engraving of the Templar Cross on both sides.
The beautiful wood core scabbard is covered in leather and finished with a shoulder strap that wraps around the scabbard.
With its 2mm thick beveled edges and rounded tip, this knight's sword is perfect for re-enactment, fighting or sparring.
- Shows combat quality class: SK-B
- Blade material: spring steel, heat treated
- Rockwell hardness of the blade: about 48-50 HRC
- Handle material: wood with leather cover
- Total length: about 109cm
- Blade length: about 89 cm
- Handle length: approx. 16 cm (handle section approx. 11.6 cm
- Blade width at the guard: about 5 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4.6 mm, blade tip: approx. 2.5 mm, slightly rounded
- Weight: about 1.3 kg (about 1.8 kg with scabbard)