Templar Dagger with Leather Scabbard
This decorative Knights Templar dagger features an EN45 spring steel blade with a wide fuller. The edges are not sharpened and the blade's full tang is threaded to the pommel. The wooden core grip is elaborately bound in braided brown leather. The cross guard and the octagonal pommel are crafted from solid brass and adorned with enameled red crosses.
This high medieval crusader dagger comes complete with a black and brown leather scabbard with belt loop.
This knightly dagger is the companion weapon to our popular Templar Sword (Product No. 0116328800), but also a nice stand-alone blade which can be carried separately.
Please note that this dagger is not a battle ready weapon. It is designed as a collector's or decoration/display piece and is not suited for combat reenactment. Besides its quality as a collectible, it is also perfectly suited as a prop, e.g. to complete your costume.
- Material: EN45 spring steel blade (high carbon steel, not stainless), brass guard and pommel, leather-wrapped wooden handle
- Overall length: approx. 44.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 30 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm (cutting edges approx. 2.5 mm)
- Max. blade width: approx. 4.4 cm
- Incl. genuine leather sheath with belt loop (for belts with a max. width of 6.5cm)
- Weight: approx. 750 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
The steel used here is not rust-proof and might show slight surface tarnishing in places. We recommend you to maintain the blade and the scabbard on a regular basis, for example using Ballistol Universal Oil, which is ideally suited for steel care.
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 2496
- SKU: 0216328901