Your shopping cart is empty!
Celtic long sword with scabbard
The original of this decorative replica of a Celtic long sword comes from the first century BC (La Tène period).
The blade is forged from spring steel and the beautiful, elaborately decorated handle depicts a warrior and is cast from brass.
The sword comes with a matching leather sheath with brass applications and a sword belt.
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Total length: approx. 96 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm
- Includes a matching leather sheath
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 1.65 kg
This item is only sold to people over 18 years old.